MEET THE GRADS

Meet the Grads: Reiley Clark

Students from the Eberly College of Arts and Sciences will walk across the stage on Sunday, May 12 as they graduate from West Virginia University, ready to take on the world.

As Commencement is upon us, several of our Eberly College graduates reflect on their time at WVU and their plans for the future.

Reiley Clark, from Teays Valley, West Virginia, has used her intersecting passions to complete a double major in history and international studies while minoring in law and legal studies. During her time at WVU, she studied British history abroad in the United Kingdom.

After graduation, Clark will spend a gap year serving with West Virginia Legal Aid in Charleston, West Virginia, through AmeriCorps.  

Reiley Clark

“My majors have given me insight into skills and talents I didn't know I had and have helped them develop to their full potential,” Clark said. “I have applied myself and challenged myself through these majors, and they have given me a better understanding of law and academia.”  

Clark will always remember the sense of belonging and the promise of lasting personal and professional relationships that comes from being a Mountaineer.  

“Mountaineer nation is a network of talented, exceptional people who are united in a purpose to go beyond anything and everything to better themselves, the community and the world,” she said. “Being a Mountaineer is being a pioneer in your own right and believing in that throughout your time in college and for the rest of your life.”