Office of Academic Affairs
What are the main functions of Office of Academic Affairs?
- Academic planning
- Academic policies, formulation and review
- Curriculum development, review, revision, discontinuation and related publications (includes undergraduate degree and certificate programs, minors, cross-school and other joint academic initiatives and ne w and revised courses)
- Course schedule, classrooms and enrollment management
- Student course evaluation s
- Student recruitment, retention and advising
Why contact this office?
- You have an idea for a new academic program or revisions to an existing program, and need to consult about substance, design or feasibility.
- You need information or clarification about a University-level academic initiative.
- You need to discuss appropriate amount of replacement teaching for faculty on leave.
- You want to request grader support for heavily enrolled, assignment-intensive courses.
Where is the Office of Academic Affairs located?
- The office is located at in room 109 of the Colson Annex (to the left of Colson's main entrance).