The Eberly College Research Office staff provides assistance to ECAS faculty pursuing grant-funded research and projects. We are happy to meet with you to discuss funding options, review budget and narrative drafts, and assist with and answer questions about forms and attachments. Faculty members are encouraged to plan their projects early and keep in contact with staff throughout the grant-writing process.
On this site, you can explore our resources, browse funding options, read about current faculty research initiatives, review submission procedures and policies, and more.
We look forward to helping you develop a successful proposal.
- WVU astronomers help detect the most massive neutron star ever measured
- Looking beyond the tooth
- Invasion of the Japanese stiltgrass
- WVU names 2019 class of Ruby Fellows
- WVU project forges pathways for underrepresented faculty
- WVU study investigates rural LGBTQ youth’s motivations for participating in activism
- WVU physicists receive $2 million for new plasma physics center
- A philosophy that puts ethics into everyone's hands
- WVU chemist is a molecular architect
- Trekking to the top