The Eberly College Research Office staff provides assistance to ECAS faculty pursuing grant-funded research and projects. We are happy to meet with you to discuss funding options, review budget and narrative drafts, and answer questions about forms and attachments. Faculty members are encouraged to plan their projects early and keep in contact with staff throughout the grant-writing process.
On this site, you can explore our resources, browse funding options, read about current faculty research initiatives, review submission procedures and policies, and more.
We look forward to helping you develop a successful proposal.
- It’s a match
- WVU’s Eberly College announces 2017-18 Outstanding Researcher Award recipients
- When lightning strikes
- WVU physicists tune the dynamics of exotic quantum particles
- WVU students receive NASA Space Grant fellowships
- The human dimensions of water
- The sound of silence
- LIGO and Virgo make first detection of gravitational waves produced by colliding neutron stars
- WVU Social Work program trains students to meet needs of rural West Virginia