The Eberly College Research Office staff provides assistance to ECAS faculty pursuing grant-funded research and projects. We are happy to meet with you to discuss funding options, review budget and narrative drafts, and answer questions about forms and attachments. Faculty members are encouraged to plan their projects early and keep in contact with staff throughout the grant-writing process.
On this site, you can explore our resources, browse funding options, read about current faculty research initiatives, review submission procedures and policies, and more.
We look forward to helping you develop a successful proposal.
- WVU students receive NASA Space Grant fellowships
- The human dimensions of water
- The sound of silence
- Jackson named Fellow of Royal Society of Chemistry
- Video games offer active military and veterans coping mechanism for stress
- Many voices: Building a consortium of small scholarly societies
- Koepke chosen chair-elect of national laser user group
- NSF awards research fellowships to two Eberly students
- Talking twang
- Put some putty on it