The Eberly College Research Office staff provides assistance to ECAS faculty pursuing grant-funded research and projects. We are happy to meet with you to discuss funding options, review budget and narrative drafts, and answer questions about forms and attachments. Faculty members are encouraged to plan their projects early and keep in contact with staff throughout the grant-writing process.
On this site, you can explore our resources, browse funding options, read about current faculty research initiatives, review submission procedures and policies, and more.
We look forward to helping you develop a successful proposal.
- WVU’s Lorimer named associate dean for research in the Eberly College of Arts and Sciences
- WVU physics student develops machine-learning model for energy and environmental applications
- Reimagining information processing
- WVU political scientist wins Virginia Gray Best Book Award
- WVU biology student receives NASA grant to study the brain
- WVU physicist receives prestigious NSF CAREER Award
- WVU professors bring the scientific community closer to understanding binary star mergers
- WVU biology student links Clean Air Act to red spruce recovery in Appalachia
- WVU biology student connects sense of smell to brain diseases
- WVU biology student uses Appalachian forests to improve future climate predictions