The Eberly College Research Office staff provides assistance to ECAS faculty pursuing grant-funded research and projects. We are happy to meet with you to discuss funding options, review budget and narrative drafts, and answer questions about forms and attachments. Faculty members are encouraged to plan their projects early and keep in contact with staff throughout the grant-writing process.
On this site, you can explore our resources, browse funding options, read about current faculty research initiatives, review submission procedures and policies, and more.
We look forward to helping you develop a successful proposal.
- WVU political scientist receives $1.1 million Minerva Award
- Navigating life ‘outside the gate’
- Through trees and ice
- Unearthing an ice age in the African desert
- The heart and the brain: Connecting social work and public administration
- Rethinking how we teach mathematics
- WVU students receive NASA Space Grant fellowships
- WVU’s Lorimer named associate dean for research in the Eberly College of Arts and Sciences
- WVU physics student develops machine-learning model for energy and environmental applications
- Reimagining information processing