The Eberly College Research Office staff provides assistance to ECAS faculty pursuing grant-funded research and projects. We are happy to meet with you to discuss funding options, review budget and narrative drafts, and answer questions about forms and attachments. Faculty members are encouraged to plan their projects early and keep in contact with staff throughout the grant-writing process.
On this site, you can explore our resources, browse funding options, read about current faculty research initiatives, review submission procedures and policies, and more.
We look forward to helping you develop a successful proposal.
- WVU receives $8.2 million software gift from LMKR for energy geology coursework and research
- WVU psychologists receive NIH award to seek cures for chronic traumatic brain injuries
- WVU students studying climate change effects in nature through national research program
- Four WVU professors awarded Fulbright grants
- WVU student using trip abroad to further health campaign research
- Two Eberly College faculty honored with newly-expanded WVU award for undergraduate research mentoring
- Maxon named recipient of WVU’s inaugural outstanding graduate research mentoring award
- Pay gap for women social work faculty continues nationwide
- WVU revs up computer resources to help move region forward
- WVU physicist named Cottrell Scholar