The Eberly College Research Office staff provides assistance to ECAS faculty pursuing grant-funded research and projects. We are happy to meet with you to discuss funding options, review budget and narrative drafts, and answer questions about forms and attachments. Faculty members are encouraged to plan their projects early and keep in contact with staff throughout the grant-writing process.
On this site, you can explore our resources, browse funding options, read about current faculty research initiatives, review submission procedures and policies, and more.
We look forward to helping you develop a successful proposal.
- Maggie Anderson, author of ‘Dear All,’ to give reading Oct. 30
- LIGO and Virgo make first detection of gravitational waves produced by colliding neutron stars
- More than a mentor
- Tradition runs deep
- WVU awarded $1 million grant from NSF for new High Performance Computing cluster
- WVU Social Work program trains students to meet needs of rural West Virginia
- WVU math senior awarded first Milliman Opportunity Scholarship
- Where is all the water from?
- WVU professors to present at 2017 Shale Insight Conference
- More than a memory