The Eberly College Research Office staff provides assistance to ECAS faculty pursuing grant-funded research and projects. We are happy to meet with you to discuss funding options, review budget and narrative drafts, and answer questions about forms and attachments. Faculty members are encouraged to plan their projects early and keep in contact with staff throughout the grant-writing process.
On this site, you can explore our resources, browse funding options, read about current faculty research initiatives, review submission procedures and policies, and more.
We look forward to helping you develop a successful proposal.
- WVU physicists receive $2 million for new plasma physics center
- A philosophy that puts ethics into everyone's hands
- WVU chemist is a molecular architect
- Trekking to the top
- Keeping the memories alive
- WVU biology student to investigate the role of soils in climate change across global ecosystems
- Seven students to visit WVU for summer psychology research program
- Two Eberly College students awarded prestigious NSF summer research fellowships
- WVU receives $8.2 million software gift from LMKR for energy geology coursework and research
- WVU psychologists receive NIH award to seek cures for chronic traumatic brain injuries