ALEKS Testing Schedule
Fall 2020 Testing Information
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all testing will be online for the rest of the semester.
Please submit a request to be added to the eCampus testing course by completing this ALEKS placement testing request form.
You must take the first attempt as practice. Only attempts 2 and 3 will be proctored and used for placement into a class.
You are required to use the Respondus Lockdown Browser with monitor. You can download this for free on the ALEKS website.Check the requirements and download.
The following rules will be strictly applied to proctored exams:
- You will have a max of 2 hours to take the exam.
- You must have a good connection to the internet and a camera to take a proctored test.
- The entire test will be proctored and recorded. You will not be able to interact with the proctor.
- You may not use a calculator, the internet, a phone or any other electronic device.
- You may not wear headphones, earbuds or a watch of any kind.
- You may only have paper and pencil in front of you.
- You must be alone in the room at all times.
- The password for the proctored exams is Fall2020.
Any violation of these rules will initiate an academic dishonesty charge and will disqualify any score received for that test.