The Eberly College Research Office staff provides assistance to ECAS faculty pursuing grant-funded research and projects. We are happy to meet with you to discuss funding options, review budget and narrative drafts, and answer questions about forms and attachments. Faculty members are encouraged to plan their projects early and keep in contact with staff throughout the grant-writing process.
On this site, you can explore our resources, browse funding options, read about current faculty research initiatives, review submission procedures and policies, and more.
We look forward to helping you develop a successful proposal.
- Shape your destiny: Alex Tsiatsos
- Funding the future
- West Virginia Writer’s Workshop to focus on health, healing in 2017
- Eberly College receives $60,000 for graduate education
- Social Work alumna awarded Outstanding Achievement in Aging award
- New scholarships support the liberal arts
- Life-long learning
- Defying boundaries
- WVU public administration professor named Outstanding Community Development Educator
- Shape your destiny: Keegan Lester