The Eberly College Research Office staff provides assistance to ECAS faculty pursuing grant-funded research and projects. We are happy to meet with you to discuss funding options, review budget and narrative drafts, and answer questions about forms and attachments. Faculty members are encouraged to plan their projects early and keep in contact with staff throughout the grant-writing process.
On this site, you can explore our resources, browse funding options, read about current faculty research initiatives, review submission procedures and policies, and more.
We look forward to helping you develop a successful proposal.
- Change never ages
- WVU physicists chase new ‘wave’ of condensed matter research
- WVU Native American Studies Program to host 25th anniversary peace tree events Oct. 8-10
- Discovering the art of waste
- WVU Department of History to host 7th annual Sen. Rush D. Holt guest lecture Sept. 26
- Growing the future: WVU biologists team up to research new bioproducts
- WVU biologists awarded $1.4 million Air Force grant to examine moths’ olfactory systems
- Gabriel Fried, author of ‘The Children Are Reading,’ to give reading Sept. 5
- WVU World Languages department chair receives Fulbright Specialist Grant
- Jay Rockefeller and Sylvia Burwell to keynote WVU Children’s Health Policy Summit Sept. 7