2018 Eberly College Convocation
Flash forward 20 years – you’re adulting like a champ and college is a distant memory. However, when you reflect back on your time as a Mountaineer, what moments, places and experiences stand out the most? It is hard to imagine right now – so let us help you!
In conjunction with this year’s campus read, “Station Eleven,” the Eberly College of Arts and Sciences is creating a time capsule.
A physical time capsule, containing artifacts from the College, departments, programs and student organizations, will be buried for 20 years. A digital time capsule, filled with students’ items, will release at the same time as the capsule’s excavation.
To be a part of this event, you just need to do the following:
- Think about an item that is meaningful to you and that represents what it means for you to be an Eberly College Mountaineer in 2018.
- Complete the drop-off form.
- Bring the item to the Eberly’s College’s convocation, August 14 from 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. at the Mountaineer Ballroom.
- If you don’t have your item ready by the 14th, you have until August 24 to drop off your item to the Eberly College Office of Academic Affairs in the Colson Annex. You can also drop off your item at the Eberly College’s 25th anniversary celebration on August 21 in Woodburn Circle.
- We will email you when your item has been processed and is ready to be picked up.
In 20 years, when country roads have taken you to new places, you can return to your Mountaineer home through this time capsule.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org