Submitting applications to the Office of Sponsored Programs
- Refer to the WVU Research Office policies and procedures.
- Complete the KC Bluesheet (for KC training resources, see the KC Proposal Development page). • Upload the entire grant package in final form (except that the narrative can be a draft), as described in the OSP Grant Proposal Guide, effective February 2017.
- Submit the KC Bluesheet so that Erica Bentley, Director of Pre-Award Services, can approve it. • Seven business days prior to the agency deadline
- Ensure that you have all approvals and that you have a complete application to OSP five business days prior to the agency deadline.
- After receiving contact from the reviewer OSP assigns, submit the final narrative and work with the reviewer on any final changes.
- Verify agency receipt of application.
• If the submission is through grants.gov / Workspace, Fastlane or ASSIST, a pdf preview of the entire application package must be attached. If the submission is through Fastlane, OSP must have access to the Fastlane account.
Submitting applications to the WVU Foundation
- Contact Shelley Birdsong-Maddex, Senior Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations, to verify the programmatic relevance of your project to donor prospect.
- Complete a draft proposal and budget.
- Complete the WVUF Coordination Form.
- As soon as your proposal and budget are complete, submit: WVUF Coordination Form, Abstract, Budget, and Budget Justification to your chair and to Shelley Birdsong-Maddex, Senior Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations, for review and signature. • Seven business days prior to the WVU Foundation deadline
- Submit signed WVU Foundation forms and complete application to WVUF five business days prior to donor prospect foundation deadline.
- Verify WVU Foundation receipt of application.
- Submit your proposal.