Submitting applications to the Office of Sponsored Programs
- Refer to the WVU Research Office policies and procedures.
- Complete the KC Bluesheet (for KC training resources, see the KC Proposal Development page). • Upload the entire grant package in final form (except that the narrative can be a draft), as described in OSP Policy Submission of Proposals for Extramural Support effective July 15, 2015.
- Submit the KC Bluesheet so that Katie Stores, Associate Dean for External Research Development, can approve it. • Seven business days prior to the agency deadline
- Ensure that you have all approvals and that you have a complete application to OSP five business days prior to the agency deadline.
- After receiving contact from the reviewer OSP assigns, submit the final narrative and work with the reviewer on any final changes.
- Verify agency receipt of application.
• If the submission is through grants.gov, the entire grants.gov package must be attached. If the submission is through Fastlane, OSP must have access to the Fastlane account.
Submitting applications to the WVU Foundation
- Contact Tim Bolling (Foundations) or Loreta Mascioli (Corporations) to verify the programmatic relevance of your project to donor prospect.
- Complete a draft proposal and budget.
- Complete the WVUF Coordination Form.
- As soon as your proposal and budget are complete, submit: WVUF Coordination Form, Abstract, Budget, and Budget Justification to your Chair and to Katie Stores, Associate Dean for External Research Development, for review and signature. • Seven business days prior to the WVU Foundation deadline
- Submit signed WVU Foundation forms and complete application to WVUF five business days prior to donor prospect foundation deadline.
- Verify WVU Foundation receipt of application.
- Submit your proposal.